BY CONFIRMING YOUR BOOKING YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Booking your tour:
Phone us on 0431 337 367 or book online through our website.
Have your credit card number to secure your booking – this will be securely stored in the system for use in line with our cancellation policy.
Any discount vouchers or gift vouchers MUST be discussed at the time of booking and be surrendered to your guide on the day of activity.
Credit card details required at the time of booking.
- All vouchers are NOT redeemable after the expiry date.
- Non-refundable or redeemable for cash.
- Try to book your tour soon after receiving a voucher.
- Gift tickets are valid for 9 months from date of purchase.
Health and weight restrictions:
- Horse Riding – Strict weight limit of 110kg – this is for the welfare of our horses.
- Not recovering from surgery, pregnant or have a recent injury.
All riders must wear an Australian Standard helmet, of which we will supply and fit to each individual person. If you own a helmet and chose to bring it along, it must meet the Australian Standards and not be more than 5 years old.
Surprises and Proposals:
If the tour is a surprise or a wedding proposal, please advise us of the special occasion so that we can best coordinate with you to make it a special time.
Hunter Valley Horses reserves the right to change tours due to weather conditions or other operational considerations. Our decision is final – regardless of the occasion. The health and safety of our horses, staff and clients are our number 1 priority.
Apply to all bookings.
Horse Riding – Out side of 48 hours – no charge. Inside 48 hours you will forfeit full cost of tour.
* A full refund will be made available to customers in the event of a cancellation of the tour by Hunter Valley Horses due to adverse weather or any other unforeseen event.
** In the event you are a “NO SHOW” you will forfeit the cost of your entire booking.
Horse and Carriage Tours – Outside of 7 days – no charge. Between 7 days and 48 hours you will be charged 50% of the booking or changes. Inside 48 hours you will forfeit full cost of tour.
Whilst we take the utmost care and training with our horses, they are an animal and have the ability to cause injury. Please take note that you as the rider have chosen to ride at your own risk and agree to abide by all terms, conditions and instruction.